Hot Lure: UV Tuxedo

Trolling Speed: 2.8

Down Speed: 2.4

Boat Depth: 145

Lure Depth: 88

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Took my daughter out for a pre Fair Haven Challange warm up. Just got both riggers set and just started to let out dipsy when starboard rigger fired and it was game on. Kristen jumped on the rod and fought the fish great. The fish however decided to make things interesting about 20 feet from the back of the boat, when it made a run at the boat and weaved it's way around starboard rigger, between kicker and main motor then around port rigger cable and line. Ended up shutting kicker off and as to not cut line. Somehow he gave up and we netted her first King! Ran in to get some puictures before dark. It weighed 27.5 lbs. on the dock and she is all warmed up for the 25th!

P.S. saw a lot more marks last night than we did all weekend.

0813121843.jpg

08_08_2011_382.jpg

08_08_2011_381.jpg

Nice fish!! Wtg Kristen!! :clap: Gotta love it when they come in ready to play at the back of the boat!! :P I can't wait to see how many slobs you guys put in the boat with Kyle at the FHC!! I just hope they're not bigger than ours! ;)

We've been paying Kyle to take notes while out with you... even gave him a tiny video camera... :o

Nice fish!! Wtg Kristen!! :clap: Gotta love it when they come in ready to play at the back of the boat!! :P I can't wait to see how many slobs you guys put in the boat with Kyle at the FHC!! I just hope they're not bigger than ours! ;)

We've been paying Kyle to take notes while out with you... even gave him a tiny video camera... :o

We thought he had a wire on this past weekend!! :lol: Too bad we have a wire-scrambler on board!! 8)