Pigeons extermination

A farmer friend called and said the pigeons were in his silage and wanted them out. I recently purchased a new Winchester Super X3 and wanted to try it out.

Last week I went up and shot about thirty and returned yesterday and shot forty. Great practice for the early goose hunting as the pigeons were coming in over decoys (they decoy very well) Lots of fun and since they are grain feed they are good eating.

By the way the gun worked flawlessly and I was only shooting low bass 1 oz 8's. The manual recommends 1 1/8 oz as minimum 2 3/4" load. I'm not to worried about it handling the bigger waterfowl loads.

When I go do Gray's (seasquirrel) parents farm I bring my baretta in case there are some birds that need to be "exterminated" from the barn.. Problem is, with his little armed rednecks running around there isn't much to shoot! Apparently the motto there is "If its flyin', its dyin'" :rofl:

When I go do Gray's (seasquirrel) parents farm I bring my baretta in case there are some birds that need to be "exterminated" from the barn.. Problem is, with his little armed rednecks running around there isn't much to shoot! Apparently the motto there is "If its flyin', its dyin'" :rofl:

lol

Peat we eliminated some flying critters last night lol. Cant wait till your up the farmers planted corn on both sides of the road so the dove shoot will be good this year.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Is there an open season on dove in NYS?

Peat we eliminated some flying critters last night lol. Cant wait till your up the farmers planted corn on both sides of the road so the dove shoot will be good this year.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Is there an open season on dove in NYS?

DUCK shoot DUCKs!! ya can't blame a kid for a little mispelling, cmon' :o