Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown: brown

Hot Lure: uv

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.4

Boat Depth: 100 160

Lure Depth: 80 n lower

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS been a slow week mon managed 2 steely one king wed night list nice fish and boated 8 9 lb brown saw alot of boats in similer depths just wondering if they had any luck

====================

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

got out late last night 6pm set up, did five big guys in 240 to 270 fow fish were real deep riggers down 105/115/125 and mag dipsys on 1.5 setting out 240 and 260 my high diver's were 1s with mag rings on a 2.5 setting out 250 and 275 but never moved also took one on a 500 copper on a turn , there out there just real deep so brakeout heavy weights and get down deeper, we probley would of gotten more but the 500 copper fish wasted all are day light taking over a half hour to drag him in. white glow crush Pro Trolls was the ticket as it always is when going deep per the light spectum in my past experiance . also as a side note the bait was alittle higher up in temp and fish were full of it and hanging down below it. and the old zig zag trick with speed changes was working like a charm last night.

my dad and i went 3 for 5 out there last night. we got a smallish king and a steelie on a bloody death SD on the 85 rigger and we got a 22lb king on the 240 wire with a silver and purple spoon. we just got the wire setups so it was sweet to get that big rip!! it was our first 20+ so we were high fivin up a storm while the boat was doin figure 8's lol

joelsalmon.jpg

my dad w/ the king. the smile says it all!!