Hot Lure: flasher fly

Trolling Speed: 2.4

Down Speed: 1.8-2.0

Boat Depth: 80-120

Lure Depth: 80-110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Well it was a big cluster last night because of some in experienced driving....so started off in 110 bounced between 100 and 120 like i had the day before but they wernt there like they were the day before screen was pretty blank but the temp was still there so i pushed in a little closer to 90 foot as soon as we did a rod fired and started ripping line...handed off the rod and had a buddy that has been with me numerous times probably acompanies me on half my trips drive the boat while i helped the rookie land the fish. well fish gets to the boat finally and after making a few circles around rigger cables and rigger lines and believe it or not popping the hook out of its mouth completely and then procceding to hook it's self in the gills imediatly after we landed it pheeeww :rofl: thats over then i look up as soon as the fish hits the deck and another rod went off nothing there then i look at the dipsys and two other riggers and the copper and there all bouncing i asked the driver how deep we were he said oh $#!% 70...and then the mess began hung up one of the riggers on the bottom and ended up loosing the ball... got all the rods in( all a big mess that took an hour and a half back at the dock to sort out) :@ .....once we broke it off i noticed the clip on my probe rigger was shot as well so i couldnt put a ball back on it so then i was down two riggers one of wwhich had the probe and i called it and headed back in to sort the mess out....here are a few pics while the fun lasted though was a nice fish about 24 punds.

reno1.jpg

reno.jpg