Cayuga 8-15 Evening

In a word...ROUGH...Kade & I launched at T-falls and headed north. Set up by scout camp pointed into the wind. As I was setting rods Kade would warn me that a big wave was coming. A few were coming over the bow a little, no big deal. As I was setting the last rod, he hollered again and then my feet were wet...looked down and I'm standing in about 4" of water. Time to turn around and troll with the waves. Went to relieve Kade at the wheel, glance down and notice that he is sitting there with his feet in a bucket :rofl: I asked him what he was doing..."I almost got my feet wet Dad!!!" :rofl::rofl: We got turned around and trolled south back past the launch and down to crowbar point. Had 58 degrees down 75'. Rigger at 75 took 3 salmon @ 2lbs. 85' Rigger took a 5lb Laker. Dipsys out 280 and 300 both took a couple lakers and a few short strikes. 220 and 240 dipsys were quiet. Fleas were all but gone, and weeds were broken up but all over.

Kyle

Kyle, It looks like you need a bigger boat or carry 3 buckets onboard, One for Kads little feet and one for each your feet :lol: My boy likes going when it gets bumpy. We have had waves over the bow of the Quality time a few times. Water rolls around the walkaround like a water fall but then dumps out the scuppers ready for the next one. Myself ,I like it a little calmer :) Wes