Two Thumbs Up for Hills Valleys Streams

I called Hills Valleys Streams to inquire about getting some flies and Spin Drs since I was going to be traveling south this weekend. The owner told me they could ship to me also, so I called back the next day and got a guy named Mike on phone. Turns out Mike is AKA Iron Duke, we talked fishing and he set me up with some great flies, they came UPS today, ordered Wednesday at 5:39 pm and arrived Friday in Canandaigua at 1:00 pm. Great service and he set me up with Big Weenie's which have they give the best names, I'manutjob is one funny name. Some great ATOMIK colors I didn't have too, very happy with the help Iron Duke. Good luck Dan and Yvonne you certainly have a top notch employee helping customers.

100_4805.jpg

Thanks to all our Customers Good Customers and good staff have made our first three years a little easier, they've still been a little tough but looking forward to our Great Future. Keep tuned in you will be surprised, we are still learning from you all what you need. If you can keep Septmber 29th open, it the celebration of the start of our 4th year there will be many specials. And Thanks to Yvonne for being at the store everyday so we could make this possible. Dan

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

My first year in this game (trolling) Mike & Yvonne (Dan was working his "real" job :lol: ) treated me GREAT ! :yes: set me up completely, answered all my questions, still do, and GREAT prices :yes: BEFORE you order from a "big box store", or a catalog, give them a chance to match or better the price, they'll tell you whether or not if they can ! BUY LOCALLY. GREAT STOCK/SUPPLY and a GREAT resource for our area ! :yes::clap: THANKS Hills,Valleys & Streams !

I agree. I've called them up to place orders over the phone in the past, the next day I normally have my stuff. I finally made it down to the store on Thursday to pick up a couple daiwa saltist reels they ordered for me. They absolutely crushed any price I could find online or the big box store :clap:. The kids and I walked around the store for a bit, the store is stocked with loads and loads of stuff. :yes:

Make that 3 thumbs up for HVS! Had the lowest price on new saltist reels, ordered 4 and was called the next day that they were in. Went to buy wire for them and they only had 1 1000 ft spool left, they ordered and next day get another call that the wire is in. Had a question about the price of wire and Yvonne Knocks 10% off. Dan & Yvonne are excellent people to deal with and I will gladly Give them my business!

Thanks Dan & Yvonne!

:yes: Yet another thumbs up from me. I've ordered from HVS a couple of times and each time, the experience has been great. I never know exactly what I want, but they are really patient with me on the phone and more than accommodating. I didn't get a 10% discount on my wire, but I guess that's my fault for not asking. I'll be sure to drive a hard bargain next time. ;)

I placed an order this wednesday and it was delivered friday. And Mike is definitely an asset to the store and to this board. He is more than willing to talk about what's working/what isn't, and give you the kind of advice that you could NEVER get from a big box store!

I'd like to say thanks to all the folks at Hills Valleys and Streams as well. Stopped in a couple of days ago to pick up some stuff to convert a dipsy rod to a wire dipsy set up. Never used one before and wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Not only did they have what I needed but Yvonne put me on the phone with Mike and he got me squared away. Thanks for the great customer service! So nice to a have a local store that has what you need instead of a big box stores' idea of what you need based on some national best seller list handed down from a corporate marketing office.

Thank you very much guys !!! I love trolling and its definitely my passion so whenever I can help you on here or at HVS I am always glad to and look forward to the next topic on here or person that stops in the store.... Dan and Yvonne work extremely hard at keeping everything in stock and listening to you about things you would like to see on your next visit as well... Im actually rigging stuff up right now for a tournament on Cayuga tomorrow and cant wait... Love fishing outta that new Sportcraft...

Thanks Again Guys

Mike

Vicarious,

There was a discrepancy with the price of the wire that came in and the spool that was on the shelf last week so Yvonne made it right by knocking 10% off which was the price of wire that was on the shelf. I just wanted to clarify that.

Extremely good people to deal with and when I get extremely good or bad customer service I usually let it be known. All my big purchases I will go through HVS first now!

Thank HVS