Sandy 8/19/12 - 34lb. 6 oz. lake trout

GREAT VIDEO Escape crew. That is what it is all about !!!!!!!!! I am pulling for you guy,s to take top prize, as well as EVERY other person in the Lake trout division is also.

And i will admit that the screaming was a little louder on the North side of the bedroom windows than was on the south side this derby season off my house. Keep it up & I will man the Shoreline Batteries/ DUCK BLINDS early.

Jerry

Rebel Charters

I see that somebody bumped it from the top...nice run though! I finally watched the video and fell out of my chair laughing at you guys. Or maybe with you guys ;)

We knew it was going to happen sooner or later. There are too many BIG kings and too many skilled fishermen for that fish to hold the top spot until the end. $20,000.00 would have been nice but the memories made that day are worth every penny. The video is funny but the thrill of seeing a fish of a lifetime will make anyone scream like a school girl. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

When i first saw this fish on the board I was pretty sure it was going to get beat by multiple fish in the salmon class. Pretty surprise that only one salmon beat it. Nice job on a great laker. I wonder if this is the biggest laker ever registered in the LOC.

When i first saw this fish on the board I was pretty sure it was going to get beat by multiple fish in the salmon class. Pretty surprise that only one salmon beat it. Nice job on a great laker. I wonder if this is the biggest laker ever registered in the LOC.[/quote Many years ago (might have been ESLO then) a 40lber was caught on the bar with a sassy shad of all things. There is still a pic of it on the wall at East Fork Marina of Dave Chillson and the fish.

When i first saw this fish on the board I was pretty sure it was going to get beat by multiple fish in the salmon class. Pretty surprise that only one salmon beat it. Nice job on a great laker. I wonder if this is the biggest laker ever registered in the LOC.[/quote Many years ago (might have been ESLO then) a 40lber was caught on the bar with a sassy shad of all things. There is still a pic of it on the wall at East Fork Marina of Dave Chillson and the fish.

It is the 2nd biggest Laker weighed in to the LOC, biggest laker ever weighed in the Orleans County Rotary Derby and the only trout to ever win the Orleans County Rotary Derby. If you guys think lake trout smell bad after sitting in the cooler for a day, you should smell one that has sat in a cooler for a day, then frozen, then thawed for another day. I do not think the smell will ever come out of my cooler! :D

• 1 year later...