===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 20+

Total Boated: 12

Species Breakdown: kings steelhead

Hot Lure: green a-tom-mik fly

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2 - 2.5 sat / sunday for some reason took the probe out of the boat :@

Boat Depth: 250-350

Lure Depth: riggers 90-130 wire 300+

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had a good couple of days fishing. The wind definitely made it tough on Saturday. We didn't pick up our first fish until about 8am - small king. It was really tough finding the fish. Best water for us was around 310 feet - we were constantly marking and catching fish then. Lost a nice king right behind the boat on an NK ladder back. Seemed like we just started to figure it out and 12 oclock hit....Time to head in and get ready to go to a wedding for a good buddy. :( They would have to wait until Sunday.

Headed back to the deep water Sunday morning. I put both riggers down 100 and 120 w/ a couple NK spoons and then moved on to dropping the wire back when the 100 rigger fires. We picked up a nice 8lb steelhead and tossed him back. Finally got everything set up - wire was back 300 and 325. All of a sudden the 300 wire starts screaming I grabbed the rod only to have fish pull off in seconds. So I get that one set back up and the 325 wire goes and we pick up a small king then pick up a 21lber on the 300 wire about 20 mins later. We ended up picking up a few more small kings and steelies but nothing big. Lost a couple that were ripping pretty good on the wires but the big hits kept dropping. We had a pretty solid weekend just couldn't get any big fish in the boat.

sun_king.jpg