Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DDwordbird

22 Foot Starcraft Islander with trailer $3750.00 SOLD

This is a 1989 221 Islander with cuddy cab. It is powered bu a 3.0 Mercruiser.It sits on a 22 foot trailer(currently registered).It is set up for catching the big ones. It has 2 Cannon Mag 10A electric downriggers, 2 Cannon planer board masts,fish finder with GPS and full canvas. the gimble bearing has been replaced, it has new bellows (U-joint and exhaust), new shift cable. The oil and filter have been changed. I have a hard-top available for an extra $250.00 The boat is clean, all cushions in the cuddy cab are in good condition, new curtains and interior hatch cover. This a good running boat, just too much boat for this 70 plus man. $3750.00 will buy the boat. You can call me at 607-742-0172, if I don't answer, leave a voice mail with your name and number, I will get back to you. I can e-mail you pictures upon request.

ygp_C145.jpg

ygp_C146.jpg

ygp189_D.jpg

ygp189_F.jpg

its exactly what i want i just dont have any money

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Pair of 1995 Sea-Doo jet skis with trailer $1600

I have a pair of 1995 Sea-Doo jet skis both run amazing and have low hours the one is custom painted I have tons of extras for them 1600 obo or trade  Pm or text 6074239290 for info   Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 2019 Starcraft STX 2050

My 2019 boat is up for sale and this one is LOADED! I love the white motor, not only does it look sweet, but its also SUPER easy to keep clean, I don’t know why they don’t just make all motors white… This one had a Bimini and full enclosure, super nice! The electronics are tip top, super clean sonar readings, the active imaging side scan and downscan is money. This boat is my first with the 15hp fuel injected Mercury Kicker. It starts on a dime and its nice to know you have that 12amp alternator

• 2005 seahawk tandem aluminum bunk trailer

Aluminum tandem with brakes on both axels, new brake lines, master cylinder, reverse lock out solenoid.new in package hub kit,target bunks, 4 good tires, spare tire, and guide-ons. 6000lb gvw. Currently has my seaswirl striper 2101 on it. Im replacing it with a roller trailer. New trailer will be here in 3-4 weeks. Asking $2000     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app      

• Trailer tires for the winter

I have two boats that I leave out during the winter months. I usually take the tires off the trailers for the Winter, but this is getting old and so am I. The trailer tires set on concrete during this time.  Other than moving South, does anyone use some type of spray on them for the Winter and if so, what would be the best brand.

in This Old Boat

• 14’ starcraft

14’ Starcraft aluminum fishing boat. 1965. Boat is solid though. 20” transom. Seats. New wiring for lights. New bilge. New Stryker 4 with mapping. Rod holders. 2 Scotty. Net holder. Newer 3 gallon gas tank with new fuel line. 1980’s 7.5 hp mercury pull start long shaft in great condition. Starts and runs great. 2000 homemade trailer. I have all paperwork. 1350$