Hot Lure: glow

Trolling Speed: 2.6-2.9

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 110-240

Lure Depth: 90-120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

It was my first trip up to the big lake, stayed at K&G.. nice place. there were quite a few boats out sunday morning when we headed out, nothing happened for us, still just trying to figure it out. headed out early monday, started in about 120 worked our way to 210 range and wasnt seeing much, went back into 135 and headed east, 110 rigger fired with a flasher and glow fly, after 15 minutes had my first lake O king on the boat, nice 27 pound female. stayed in that depth for a little then headed in for lunch. back out on the water by 3 and landed one more 16.5 pound female (rigger with the same settup) at about 5:00 in 170 FOW. worked back through that spot had another hit on a cheated spoon. snapped the leader. headed east for the rest of the evening and were in by 830. Tuesday it was too rough early, so we waited till about ten when the lake finally laid down. had one more nice hit on the 300 wire, 115 FOW, fought for 5 mins and a nice tangle with a rigger line prevented me from getting any tension after he ripped out 150 feet... back up labor day weekend for another go.

388115_10151120359313117_52367487_n_1.jpg