Have you received your LOC prize?

Received our 3rd place check... but no word on the Go-Pro Package we qualified for...

Nick did you get your GoPro package ?

Nothing states any LOC rules if 2 place in different divisions but at the same level such as ours and have Go Pro video's that one or the other wins...We Both Should Get the Packages if you ask me...

Received our 3rd place check... but no word on the Go-Pro Package we qualified for...

Nick did you get your GoPro package ?

Nothing states any LOC rules if 2 place in different divisions but at the same level such as ours and have Go Pro video's that one or the other wins...We Both Should Get the Packages if you ask me...

They dropped the gopro off at warrens for me and said the trollpro would be mailed. Havent received the trollpro or $500 or $300 3rd place check yet though.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Well I leave for vacation tomorrow, so I guess if it doesn't arrive by the time I get back (Labor Day) I'll have to call. Bummed, I was hoping to have the protroll for the 10 days I'll be up at the lake :(

GAMBLER you got that 34lber on video? What are you waiting for? Post it on your thread or the video section!!! :inlove:

Nick

Well I leave for vacation tomorrow, so I guess if it doesn't arrive by the time I get back (Labor Day) I'll have to call. Bummed, I was hoping to have the protroll for the 10 days I'll be up at the lake :(

GAMBLER you got that 34lber on video? What are you waiting for? Post it on your thread or the video section!!! :inlove:

Nick

We do have the video. I can't post it because Dave still has our SD card. I had to go and purchase another one for yesterdays trip. My buddy that is working with our videos has very little expierence editing videos. Any tips Nick? Software, little tricks?

I'm not very good at it, but what I did was go to Sony's website and downloaded the trial version of Sony Movie Studio (i ended up buying it for like $50 on amazon after the trial). Then you just load your video into it, split the pieces you want to keep, then render making sure to keep your settings the same eg 720p 30fps. I like to render as a .avc file. Then upload it to youtube. I havent figured out how to avoid quality loss when uploaded to youtube, but the videos still look pretty good.

When I gave my video to Dave I made sure to save a copy first, just in case. BTW thanks for setting the bar so high in the video contest lol :P

No problem Nick. We have a video of our 3rd place brown from yesterday too. :P Thanks for the info. I will pass it along to my buddy and we will see if we can master video editing this winter. Good luck in the rest of the LOC.

No problem Nick. We have a video of our 3rd place brown from yesterday too. :P Thanks for the info. I will pass it along to my buddy and we will see if we can master video editing this winter. Good luck in the rest of the LOC.

You too! Must be hard to know every one of us will be gunning for you over the next week :)

You too! Must be hard to know every one of us will be gunning for you over the next week :)

Thats OK Nick. I love good competition. Even if it does not take Grand Prize, I will not be that upset. It is a fish of a lifetime. The memories with 2 great buddies is worth more than the cash.

• 2 weeks later...