Hot Lure: NBK

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.2

Boat Depth: 50 - 130

Lure Depth: 42- bottom

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Decided to try a brown program for something different. We ran out to 85 fow and the screen was blank. Turned South as we rigged and dumped a king in 80 fow. Hit 55 fow and found perfect brown condtions and a OK screen. Picked away at browns until the bite shut off at 9am. We ended up landing 15 browns with one that made the leaderboard @ 14lbs 14oz. We also dumped a slob brown that got into the inside wire during a quadruple with only 2 of us in the boat. Once the brown bite died, we turned out and headed to our weigh points for lakers. The screen was blank in our hot area from Sunday and last thursday. We went into search mode and never really found a good group of lakers. We picked away and boated 16 including a 16lb 4oz laker to make the leaderboard.

Hot damn Brian, you re killing em. Please be sure to save enough fish for the rest of us.

You must have been carrying a lucky rabit foot somewhere in your pocket.

Congratulations! :yes:

Actually I have been carrying around 3 4 leaf clovers I found in my back yard with my 2 year old son. I found them just before our luck started.

I found a four leaf clover ...then a leaf fell off soon as I found it...bad luck ever since. Nice job on the trout targeting. I think I have salmon on the brain. Almost like nothing else is there. WTG Brian :yes:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png