TRACKER V18

Frenchy

Name: JEFF

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type:Tracker V18

I fish for:Salmon, Trout

==================

Hi guys!

I bought a new Tracker V18 recently. I have the boat but haven't received my full top yet. I wanted to wait before to install my downriggers and rod holder because I don't know where the top and the post will be..... Anybody have the same boat can help me with that???? Do you have photos of your installation?

Tks!

• 5 weeks later...

i have the same boat and same thing with the tops... i also could not wait for my tops so i had custom ones made from coverta-boat i put my rigger mounts on the versa track behind the top locker and seem to be well out of the way and lots of room to move around the back hopethis helps

• 4 weeks later...

rochie66- please post some pics of your downrigger mounts if you wouldnt mind. i have the same boat and was thinking about grabbing a couple of the versatrack downrigger mounts. do you find that they are sturdy enough in the track?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I made my mounts for riggers and rod holders, they work great- strong as can be I really like the versatrack for moving rods ect. Takes 2 minutes to remove riggers no holes mounts anything left behind. Pm me your email or cell I'll send ya pics of my setup. I have problems posting pics from my phone and comps broke

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png