Quality alone time..ha ha!

Tank

It doesnt get much better than this for me. Took a quick evening trip solo Tues night and landed these two Kings back to back. 27# and 30# on digital scale. Got the first fish in (on wire) and the second rod fired! Incredible time! They both took spin docs with attomiks, one on 180 wire the other on 82 rigger over 92/102. Thanks for looking. Tank

IMG-20120821-00207.jpg

IMG-20120821-00206.jpg

Hey Ray, four words that make a WORLD of difference while fishing alone on the big boat...AUTO PILOT and CALM WATER. I can do all of it no problem with a chop too but the calm water helps. Auto pilot is a must in my opinion. I will say though you still have to steer on occasion in the shallows but it can still be a good thing. I hit the first fish in 102 on a SSE heading. By the time I got that fish in I was in 92 feet and the rigger fired with the second fish. All NO problem as the deepest rod was at 87ft down. I extend my net and fill my revival cooler ahead of time and have them close and ready to go. Netting can be tricky but not bad. I will also say that I historically have beginners on my boat so I am used to being the only experienced one on the boat. Not always but most of the time. If you want any more speciffics let me know and BE SAFE! Tight lines, Tank

"Hey Ray, four words that make a WORLD of difference while fishing alone on the big boat...AUTO PILOT and CALM WATER"

Got it on my minnkota, you got it can't be beat on any solo effort!!

Nice Kings man!! :beer::yes:

Thanks guys and yes bummed I couldn't get better pics. One took a glow mirage behind a dalmation spinny on the wire and the other took a chartreuse splatter fly behind a green dot/wht spinny (looks like an exact match to the paddle) off the rigger. Tight lines, Tank