RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 8/23-9/3

Nice meat rig Nick!!! We are west of you off I-bay. Took a 22 lb king in 90 fow off the mag dipsy back 150 with a white SD/blue fly. We landed two small browns off 10 color with wonderbread and have lost a couple slider hits on an orange crush. All marks are 70 to 100 fow.....good screen....45 degree water 76 down. Can't get more bites, but continue one here and there! Tight lines!!! Jay

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

Nice meat rig Nick!!! We are west of you off I-bay. Took a 22 lb king in 90 fow off the mag dipsy back 150 with a white SD/blue fly. We landed two small browns off 10 color with wonderbread and have lost a couple slider hits on an orange crush. All marks are 70 to 100 fow.....good screen....45 degree water 76 down. Can't get more bites, but continue one here and there! Tight lines!!! Jay

Nice! Yeah we were working the same fow as you and marking fish, just can't get the bite. Been feeling like my game is off lately haha

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Nice Brown Theresa......! We finished up 9 for 13....but wished we could have stayed out longer. King bite picked up after 11am....landed 2 nice ones 23 and 24 lbs and had a monster break the wire on the diver rod! All in about 90-105fow....rigger and divers set so lures were in the 65-80 range for depths!