Total Boated:15

Species Breakdown:2 browns,1 coho , rest kings

Hot Lure: spinny and flies (hammer)

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90 ft -140 ft

Lure Depth: 90ft-125 ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS On 8/21 fished out of oswego, for the first 4 hours didn't move a rod. Tried 120 out to 350 ft. About 1:00 got first king, 120 fow, 110 down on rigger. At 100 fow to 90 fow started to mark huge pods.Got 2 more kings on rigger, dragging the bottom. Then the wire dipsey takes a hit, my buddy bert takes the rod and lands a big brown. Once in the boat, I weighed the fish , kicking around 18 lbs. Then I knew we had a derby fish. So we trolled back to wrights and hit one more king, dipsey 300ft, all spinny and hammer flies. We ended the day with 9 hits and 5 fish. At woody's that brown was 17lbs, first place.

On 8/22 we fished out of Mexico by plant.100 fow to 140 fow. 9 hits and 6 fish, no derby fish. All hits on dipseys 310ft and riggers 110 ft down.WHITE AND GREEN DOTS ON FLASHERS AND HAMMER FLIES. Had a hell of a hit on wire dipsy, broke the (fish on) rod holder and the pole went in the water. Lucky I had a thin rope tied to my rod. Picked up the rod and landed the king.I lost a rod 5 years ago, so now I always clip a rope to my dipsey rods.

On 8/23 fished for 4 hours, 6 hits and landed 4. same program as 8/22. I have pictures of the fish on my i phone, but need to figure out to post them.

====================