Spin Doctor Die Cuts & Cut Bait

Noticed two different sizes of spin doctors at gander mountain yesterday. Whats best the large or the small or doesnt it matter. Also need suggestions on some good combos for this time of year as in what color spin doctor with what lure.

As for cut bait anybody have any thoughts on it this time of year.

thanks

This is my first year with cut bait...I get the herring strips from Gagnon sports and so far they have been alright. I know it sais you shouldn't use spin doc's with them but I always use spin doctors on my stuff...flies having a shorter line then spoons and so on...

As for size of your spin doctors...i can't see what size you pick being an issue...each one works...fish will bite anything if their hungry enough...try both and see what one works best for you.

Just fished Oswego with cut bait for last 3 days. Used big white paddle and one day it outperformed spin doctors, think it was 8 hits and 4 landed. Others days it was a fish or two. Think its good choice this time of year.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I don't have any Spin Doctors but I have several different sizes of dodgers from my past days on Lake Ontario, that I used to use with J-Plugs & flies for Salmon. Would they work the same or do Spin Doctors do something different?