Seneca 8/24/2012

Seneca 8/24/2012

Hoot , Kinger and I went on a hunt for landlocks took a long boat ride south and west.............set up out deep got the three rigger down went about 100 yards or so and the middle rigger rod started looking fishy......popped it and landed a landlock.................4" long :lol::clap: .......Hoot and Kinger said WAY TO GO you found them for sure..... ;) .......worked north no marking much of any thing a WEED free as well :$ ..........got up around baskin (sp) point had a good rip on the 61' rigger which we lost after a good fight but never saw fish......DW UV spoon.....picked up a small bow ......and the weeds got bad so went AP to east side.............weeds were not much better but did pick up a legal landlock and very small brown for this time of year ( 8" or less ??? ).......called it then a ran back up to launch.........boat ran well again today...... :yes:

WoW that guy would have ate mine................... :lol:

Neo1945 I never feel bad about a day on the water , we had a GOOD chop most of the morning and it never layed down till we came off..............that said some of my biggest fish have come on dead flat and sunny waters...... drop a UV down deep or in between !!!!!!! :yes: