Hot Lure: Spin n glow

Trolling Speed: 2.3 browns and 1.3 for lakers

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 35 - 120

Lure Depth: bottom

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Started the morning off fishing browns inside. The picture was horrible but we managed 5 browns and one steelhead by 830. We bumped out to laker grounds and caught a bunch of lakers. The biggest was 15 and change but it is backin the lake to grow bigger (should have weighed it in for fish of the day but oh well). The current was ripping and the fish seemed really scattered. One more trip and my season is over. I'm going to pull the boat early and get a lot of work done before it goes away for the winter.

Boo! There is a lot of time to fish still! This early bow season is pissing me off! It's like we have to scramble in between hobbies now.

The Escape might be getting a new power house over the winter and it is time to catch those little yellow fish with black stripes that taste better! I also have some other work I want to get done before the winter cover goes on.

Boo! There is a lot of time to fish still! This early bow season is pissing me off! It's like we have to scramble in between hobbies now.

Hey Yankee a good problem to have :yes: ...all my venison was gone by March

Brian,

Your packing it in way too early. Whats the hurry ? I'm not holding my breath for ice this year... :D

Perch fishing and I want to get the engine rebuild started. I have a spot in my floor to fix and some new gear to get on the boat before winter.

Aint that the truth. My buddies want top go fishing on the opener of bow but my wife and i want to hunt.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png