Got new weapons for tommorows trip...

Got few toys for tommorows trip to the big "O".

240717DA-266F-4E6D-B9FF-45B41B83C148-4617-000006C54708296E.jpg

B9A5D92B-AB69-489A-B3C1-B146D879DF53-4617-000006C54DA95102.jpg

See the herring lure in the top left in the second picture? Would that work for trolling?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Well, after 7+ hours of trolling not a single thing.

Tried all the new spoons, tried glow spoons, tried black one, purple one etc...

Fished in 30-100 fow, At 30-90 depths, tried speeds from 1.5 to 3.0 mph.

WTF is going on??????

I fished out of Port Credit.

I got a chance to test out my new minn kota terrova with gps. Works pretty cool, tried auto pilot w/ cruise control and the anchor feature. It kept 1.5 mph speed in waves @ 1m high and 10 knot wind. Another 1500$ spent at Le Baron :)

Well, after 7+ hours of trolling not a single thing.

Tried all the new spoons, tried glow spoons, tried black one, purple one etc...

Fished in 30-100 fow, At 30-90 depths, tried speeds from 1.5 to 3.0 mph.

WTF is going on??????

I fished out of Port Credit.

I got a chance to test out my new minn kota terrova with gps. Works pretty cool, tried auto pilot w/ cruise control and the anchor feature. It kept 1.5 mph speed in waves @ 1m high and 10 knot wind. Another 1500$ spent at Le Baron :)

HI KUBA i was there in the morning at 5 we fished the mouth we landed 2 with lots of knock offs fished till 8 we caught all ours on green flies with spin doctors speed on fish finder was 2.8 and on my depth raider 1.9 we fished 100 fow fish caught at 65 fow temp was 50 at that depth hope this helps i posted a reply earlier for some tips but didnt get any response HAPPY FISHING GOOD LUCK

Nice! Well, i'll be there Saturday 5 am weather permitting :)

I went out tonight for few hours, CG called for 1-1.5ft waves and 20-30 knot winds. All three fish bins by the grinders were empty. There were quite a lot of people on the west side of river fishing from shore. On the way out we passed one of the charter boats and he warned us about waves :) after 3 hours when we came back there was only two fish carcasses. I'm assuming it was not a good day for fishing due to weather.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Its not fun trying to fish in those big waves i have been out to port credit twice and only had one calm day.When the waves are big i find a hard time controlling boat speed my boat is not big enough.I wanted to go out saturday as well but looks like winds are going to be strong sunday will be better for me,was at barron today picked up some new weapons also.GOOD LUCK ON SATURDAY LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT HAPPY FISHING.

Nice still looks silver didnt make it out this weekend my wife had other plans for me going to go 5:00 am monday with son last chance before school starts hope we get some hits the mouth at port should be stacked ,where do you fish at bronte never fished there im new to area.

Lol, from the day i caught my first fish trolling, about two months ago, i can proudly say that i have been on the water every two days ! :) lol