Welcome Friends to the North!

MANY of our members here on Lake Ontario United are from Canada and this forum was created as per their request. This is after all Lake Ontario UNITED right? I didn't want the fishing reports section to become too long in the tooth with reports from both sides, leaving others with an ocean of posts to search through so I broke up the forum (as per one of our Canadian members request) into two sections.

Here's to you North Country :)

Hey Doug , lets not forget about the hard water fishery and the spring Kings .............I'm sure from your side of the lake you'll be hitting simcoe or quinte??Your an hour and a half closer than me .ANY FISHING REPORT IS A GOOD ONE :D:lol:

Hi Ray ;

I does seem like a bit of a contradiction in terms ,United with seperate forums .As long as good fishing info is shared it should be all good eh???As for those yellow dots I think that's our ministry , but I can't be 100 percent sure :)

Thanks Skeiner! We'll see you all soon, its time to Christmas shop and with that exchange, there won't be anything left for us!

Let us know when your gas prices are under $1.05/litre. We will be flocking to the boarder like a reverse migration of bluebills!

Funny you mention gas prices,supposed to hit $1.05/litre this coming week(currently sitting at 98 cents/litre).

Just noticed the exchange rate has gone up again,$1 Cdn now = $1.07 US :shock:

Only problem with that,at work we deal in US currency,so it's really hurting us bigtime :evil: :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Icekimo

Hi all.. i'm from Toronto Ontario and fish all these fine lakes within our reach..hopefully i can send a few reports down south to all ya boys to see how we producing up here. Site looks great, and looks like you guys down south got some fine bodys of water yourself.. hopefully will come visit someday.. will be fun contributing to the community..

Cheers.. Ice

HI ICEKIMO; :D

WELCOME ABOARD . AS A FELLOW CANUCK AND ALSO RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS SITE , FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN , THESE GUYS ARE GREAT . GOOD INFO AND A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR . LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REPORTS

Guest Icekimo

Hehe yes JUNO they bunch a great guys eh? great site too eh ! :)

lets show these boys how we rock these rods up north , as well as some of our fine lakes and natural resources that hopefully one day they will come up and visit /cheers