Species Breakdown:kings ,1 coho

Hot Lure: white green dots flasher- hammer flies

Trolling Speed: 2.4

Down Speed: 2.4

Boat Depth: 90ft-120ft

Lure Depth: 80-90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Fished out of oswego on 8/27.Went 2 out of 15. What a bad day ??? Lost alot of fish, broke a spro coastlock swivel on a nice fish. Also broke off 4 fish on 30lb test . I need to stop horseing in big fish. Most hits came in 90 - 110 fow, lost alot of money in gear.

On 8/28 went to mexico , the lake was very rough. I have a 18ft lund and knew it was to rough for my boat. I met a guy , doug (fish depot) there. He told me to follow him to a different spot up by henderson where the lake would be a little calmer. I followed him up and launched my boat, fished 90 fow to 120 fow and went 6 for 10. Most fish on riggers 86 to 80 feet down. 2 hits on dipsey 250 ft. limit out

On 8/29 fished out of mexico by plant for only 4 hours. 6 for 8, Limit out and off water by 11:30. MOST FISH IN 90 TO 120 FOW. Riggers 86 ft down and dipseys 269 .

I want to thank doug (fish depot) for showing me a new spot when the lake gets too rough. I have a 4 hour drive up here to fish. I told doug to call me any time and I will show him my striper spots on the hudson river , where I live. Fishermen are great people and like to help out other fishermen.

====================