labor day

almost september! can't wait. most of the jet-skiers are back at college,tubers are callin it quits,and toothy fish are gettin ready to put on the feed bag. got my hooks sharp,my reels respooled,my boat and trailer serviced. gota week booked at clayton in sept. and oct. 6th. off for larry's tourny. lets go get 'em. hope someone gets a 70 lber this year and puts the muskie record away.

hope someone gets a 70 lber this year and puts the muskie record away.

I'm trying! 8) I would be just as happy to see you get it. :yes: Good luck out there. I won't be in Clayton until Oct.?- Dec15....Stop over room 7 in Bertrands for a :beer: if you're still in town!

almost september! can't wait. most of the jet-skiers are back at college,tubers are callin it quits,and toothy fish are gettin ready to put on the feed bag.

Amen. Forgot to mention the fair weather fisherman.

I don't do well on Hemlock but I love them rules. What a great day to be on the water - NO pleasure boaters.

We are heading to clayton sept 28 and again nov 30th for a few days.with a couple trips in between(stay @ bertrands).Gonna give Blk lake a try sept 14th..try to locate some of those ghost muskies.

Bob S

:yes: See you on Nov. 30 th. ! :) I still haven't caught a legal Muskie on that Baker you gave me...how's that Bergerking rig treating you?

just lost that one last nov in alex bay....nutt`n since.Gave it a try on local waters last wk but flammed out.Only fish caught/seen were casting suicks and bulldawgs.Hopefully this year we won`t bring the wind with us...that was crazy.I`m not affraid lol.How about that mr.toothy?i`m still waiting to replace that one.That`s a nice lure.

just lost that one last nov in alex bay....nutt`n since.Gave it a try on local waters last wk but flammed out.Only fish caught/seen were casting suicks and bulldawgs.Hopefully this year we won`t bring the wind with us...that was crazy.I`m not affraid lol.How about that mr.toothy?i`m still waiting to replace that one.That`s a nice lure.

Mr. Toothy has produced lots of northerns, but no muskie...yet! 8) Maybe this fall ?