No more cabin fever!!

Well, I finally bit the bullet and got a winter beater kind of like the guys who buy the low end rusty cars for winter time so their pretty hondas with aftermarket bumpers and a cold air intake can sit in the garage...

Yeah, I gave in..

Got a great deal on this oldy but goody. Its a 78 Grady. I am looking forward to making some serious memories and REEL STORIES aboard it. Looks like a great boat for all year round. Even a trip to Lady O!!

Going to slowly add some gear. If anyone knows much about the 150 rudes, and wants to fill me in on the pro and cons that'd be great...

I was thinking of naming it POND HOPPER... :rofl:

Nick

gradt2.jpg

grady1.jpg

Looks can always be deceiving, but IT LOOKS like a great piece of fishing equipment! Be ready for the big buck money pit, but, I'll bet it holds up real well for U. What, about 23-24 ft? Perfect for either great lake AND the fingers or Chautauqua or Champlain or anywhere else U want to drag it/slip it. Make sure you include a bit of it in all of the pics U post of those fish... :yes: !

Looks can always be deceiving, but IT LOOKS like a great piece of fishing equipment! Be ready for the big buck money pit, but, I'll bet it holds up real well for U. What, about 23-24 ft? Perfect for either great lake AND the fingers or Chautauqua or Champlain or anywhere else U want to drag it/slip it. Make sure you include a bit of it in all of the pics U post of those fish... :yes: !

Thanks guys, no need for a bigger one.. I just wanted to be able to get out in the off season while my trophy is up for winters rest... I've already done quite a bit of work on it.. just put a new floor in. It's gonna be fun..

We all know what boat means lol.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png