Salmon river 9/1 - 9/2

Made the ride from ct this morning. Saw that the lake was going to be rough this morning so we left a little than usual and took our time getting out. We were setting up at about 2:30. Immediately took a fish on the dipsy 240 out white green dot spinny with hammer. stayed in the 80-90 fow for a while without a release so we moved deeper where all the other boats were. At about 115 fow we finally had a release on echip white with green dots. Trolled for while and was about to pickup and we fired another rigger down 100 over 110 green spinny. That was it for the day 3 for 3.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Just pulled into my driveway. Wow what a drive but the kids wanted to be home for monday. Easy for them to say who both fell asleep on the ride. Well we ended the day 6 for 10. Nothing big this weekend for us. Biggest was about 23. We did take a lunch break but we had a tough time after that morning bite. I think I may not have had my down riggers down far enough and my dipsey to short.

Just a great couple days. Stepson and his friend fought them like pros. I think I lost more fish than them.

Well next trip will be to Wilson in the spring.

E7B76149-581D-45D3-A22A-C7714C680AA6-760-000000B4E8DD7C1B.jpg

Typical king of the weekend

4D04A589-D841-40C5-9097-727FE08C9E13-760-000000B463ED582A.jpg

Nice coho from today