1988 Bayliner Trophy ***SOLD*** TY!

indian

Hate to do this but House needs major work.

1988 Bayliner Trophy, 22'. I've owned this boat over a year and have put well over $2000 into it. Needs NOTHING, ready to fish. Comes with all the tackle you need to go fish trout/salmon on the Finger lakes or lake Ontario. New top and both motors serviced and gone through this past spring, to include new water pumps, and fuel lines and filter. 1990 Evinrude 150hp and mariner 20hp, both start up and run like a dream. The Evinrude had a brand new fuel pump installed when it was serviced. New holding tank pump, Hummingbird fish finder, ship to shore radio, new horn, ect. The trailer has brand new break shoes and actuator, tires brand new last summer, still like new, all bunks and rollers are in good condition, new LED lights. This rig is first rate and ready to go and needs ZERO other than a truck to tow it.

Like I said, hate to do this, I love this boat. However the house is more important at this stage. This is payed for and I don't need to sell it, so please no low ball offers thanks.

$5500 firm (I know, bad time of year)

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

"Like I said, hate to do this, I love this boat. However the house is more important at this stage."

I understand - all my cash got spent on the house this year too. Great boat & price, someone will snag it fast.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping this to the top...sorry Mods

Spring is right around the corner, and the price is dropped to $4000.

Will only be in this state till the house sells after that this will be higher and on sale at a local Marina.

Screw NY and its illegal laws.