UNDERWATER OBSTRUCTION AT OUTER MARKER IN POINT BREEZE!

skipper19

For your navigational intrest! There is SOMETHING under the water going out the EAST side of the breakwall and jetty pass. My prop got chattered up by a gremlin down there. Fortunately it is a stainless prop or I would have ended the day at the beginning of the day!

This is only a 24 foot boat and outboard so if you come in use the west side pass. I was never having a problem going out east before this in countless passes. There should be a marker on what ever it is. The water is low but there should not be something in the pass less than 3 feet from the surface in any case with a port this size.

Just remember....WEST SIDE IN AND OUT....safe boating everyone

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

You guys ever wonder why charter boats never use the east side? It's shallower and there is a prop eating monster that lives near the east side of the T wall.

It is actually close to the east side of the outside wall would estimate 20 feet away when I hit it. Normally I am not that close but had other boats coming from west side and was letting them go a head of me. If you stay in the middle you should have no worries.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png