Seneca 08/31/12 thru 9/3/12

Friday's afternoon trip was abit slow 1st 2 hours - last 2 hours was pretty good - some quality LL's and Rainbows on east side and down the middle 500 + fow down 60ft - spoons. No lakers. Charter from Minn.

Saturday started better on west side - same deal spoons down 50 - 60 ft - LL rainbows - release all - just scouting. 6 hr trip. No lakers. My son and his friend.

Monday morning - no hits for 1st 2 hours - rigged for lakers down deep 130 ft - nothing - talked to Nick - said he was pulling some nice browns but He thought my speed was a bit fast - I lost both surface speed transducers Yesterday - no idea why -

S--- happens - must be shot - oh boy some more gear to fix - Was running on GPS and bottom fish hawk speedos only - Re - rigged for 50 - 60 ft with spoons on down riggers and copper 300 ft on planer boards with J9 rapalas - action turned around and caught LLs and rainbows and 1 small laker - in front of the opening and the bigger LLs and rainbows out deep in the center 500 fow on the copper- a couple of doubles and 1 triple.

New Jersey charter left happy.

I like to thank Nick for all the info today - Speed was an issue for me today with broken transducers - Needed to pay attention the cables song - but it all worked out.

But THANKS again Nick.

No Problem Paul. I figured you had clients today. We were just out having a good time and the nasty weather held off. Glad ya got it figured out, the front for some reason made the fish want it slower... Recently I had been trolling about 2-2.5 ball speed... Today was 1.3-1.5