Fish mounts

33canuck

If your around Port Ontario you can try Fish Wish. The lady is amazing. I don't know how she does it with all the deer heads and fish she does on her own. I just picked up two browns from last spring and they look great. She isn't cheap at $15 an inch I beleive and she does have a long turn around time but if you see her work it is worth it.

Kurt,

Paul did our #20 Bow (replica) for me & is currently doing a replica of this years L.O.C 1st. place king. He is a PERFECTIONIST. I can highly reccomend someone i have delt with and had the results i had with him.

Jerry

Rebel Charters

Kurt your welcome to stop by the house anytime you are up in the area.

(Deer stories welcomed)

If your around Port Ontario you can try Fish Wish. The lady is amazing. I don't know how she does it with all the deer heads and fish she does on her own. I just picked up two browns from last spring and they look great. She isn't cheap at $15 an inch I beleive and she does have a long turn around time but if you see her work it is worth it.

I wondered how a guy around here did all of the work himself. I learned a few years later that he sent most of his work out. He was expensive as all get out. Never hurts to ask if everything they do is their own work.

I had a big walleye done for me by Streeters about 15 years ago. It still looks as good as it did when I brought it home.

But, for any future work, I'm giving it to Paul Czarnecki. I've seen some of his fish up close, and I don't think anyone can come close to the quality and realistic colors used. A friend of mine had a turkey done by Paul. Paul posed it standing on a tree limb, and it was one of the most original and natural mounts I've ever seen.

Jim

• 4 years later...