Bob Fuller spoon order Rochester/Sandy

mcny

Just thought I would let everyone know I am getting an order together this week for some more spoons from Bob. If anyone wants to save on shipping I work in Rochester live in Brockport and fish out of Sandy. If interested just PM me and we can work out the details.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Regarding the BFullers.....

Just curious as to what size spoons you guys would recommend.   I know the mags closer to the fall time but mid-summer?   One size down?

Also....I am used to running NK's alot but what would be the top 5 colors and sizes for the BFullers?

Just needing some "Go to" lures for the lake. Hopefully the Canadian side likes them as well. (especially since alot of the fish are wanderers from the US side)

Edited by hose_dragger

• 2 weeks later...

What size would be good to go with mag or fingerling he also has razor or standard weight not sure what the difference is? Is the fingerling maybe better to run early like spring? Mag better later in the year?

Edited by kchamp

Kc......IMO your on the right path....I would go with the fingerling for the spring...Personally I like to match the hatch....The bait tends to be a little smaller in the spring, so I try to run a little bit smaller bait. Now If I happen to see big bait , I will switch over...Early last summer I stopped getting quality bites on regular size spoons. I checked the fish I caught and noticed all the bait in their stomachs was huge. I switched to Mags and the action continued throughout the summer.....

Good luck this season ........