Cayuga 9/2/12 slow

We got set up a little after 3pm and the boat traffic was insane :o Not surprising considering it was a holiday weekend which also usually marks the end of recreational boating for some. Anyways fishing was extremely slow for us. I couldnt tell you what works. I think we pulled in mayble 5 fish. Laker, 1 bow and some ll's. Nothing big but we did manage the one bow which always makes a great day for me. 55 degree temp was down 37ft. We stayed out deep and marked a lot of bait and fish all day.

rainbow.jpg

kat.jpg

Where did you fish Rob? We fished Sunday btween scout camp and sheldrake both sides...51 degrees down 80'. Slow for us too, marked a lot of bait and fish but they had lockjaw. The only way we could get rods to move was to get off the bait and pick at the liners suspended in deeper water.

Kyle

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

We fished Myers and just past AES and back to the Boy scout camp. I blame a lot on the boat traffic. I think it shuts them down plus the late afternoon with the sun as bright as it was. Too much bait, as you guys said temps had changed as wll. Theres a lot of factors that play into it.

None the less it was nice to get back on Cayuga again. Not sure if I will get out again :( Its getting closer to spawing time and I just assume get ready for hunting season ;) Good to here from you guys again. :yes: