Hemlock hemlock and canadice browns/rainbows

Just got into trolling this year and have done well with the lakers and have them dialed in prett well. Generally 2mph and suttons/ white and green colored lightweight spoons fished with a 20' or so lead near bottom have produced. Only landed 1 rainbow on hemlock in close to 30 trips out, what should I be doing when I wanna target the other trout? Pm me if you don't feel like posting I know most that fish these lakes are pretty tight lipped

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Well when it comes to bows and browns on other bodies of water .... It's almost the same but each body fishes different..

Bows I run faster speeds. Orange andvpurple spoons. Stretch your leads a bit more and fish stealthy running 2.0-2.5 mph and don't be afraid to zig sag they will hit that spoon when its going over 3 mph. Fish temps thermo 55-56 degrees.

Browns fish a bit slower 1.5-2.0 fish darker spoons. A great producer is the frogs, and my favorite glow alwive by Michigan stinger. Fish these where the thermo meets bottom of the lake, usually 45-70. Fow sometimes deeper.

This is what works for me. A nice trick with browns is too stack a fixed Chester a few feet above your main release.

Good luck.

Nick

Well when it comes to bows and browns on other bodies of water .... It's almost the same but each body fishes different..

Bows I run faster speeds. Orange andvpurple spoons. Stretch your leads a bit more and fish stealthy running 2.0-2.5 mph and don't be afraid to zig sag they will hit that spoon when its going over 3 mph. Fish temps thermo 55-56 degrees.

Browns fish a bit slower 1.5-2.0 fish darker spoons. A great producer is the frogs, and my favorite glow alwive by Michigan stinger. Fish these where the thermo meets bottom of the lake, usually 45-70. Fow sometimes deeper.

This is what works for me. A nice trick with browns is too stack a fixed Cheater a few feet above your main release.

Good luck.

Nick