Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Well fishing last week aboard "Get The Net" was hit and miss. We fished mostly every day last week.The bite was tough in close. Working mostly 80-110 fow. One day the cold water was right on the bottom, then the next day, warm water moved in and pushed the fish out. Sunday the 26th we fished morning and evening only boating 5 fish! :no: Tuesday am was just as bad with only 2 hitting the deck. At least one was 28 lbs... Wed AM we put a good program together and boated 5 kings over 20 and a 13 lb BT which got us big brown for the day. Then we head out Wed eve and the fish disappeared. Friday the 31st we had great action until the lake blew up with 30 mph sw winds and a sick passenger. It was a very short trip but we managed 4 decent fish. Sat am with strong NE winds we struggled again to find the fish and ended our trip with another sick passenger. Sunday morning( the 2nd) was our best day with multiple kings coming at a frantic pace. It seemed most boats out there were sharing in the fun. The only thing in common last week was black and green was our most productive color. Mostly a spoon bite for us with Moonshines doing most of the damage. Meat rigs also took a few over the week. We ended the week on a good note, until I took 2 good chunks of gel coat out of my hull loading the boat on the trailer. Got to love the shallow water at Sandy! Many thanks to Chris ( Jolly II) for helping me out this past week. It was great having you on my boat.

Lou

greatday.jpg

Lou,

It was fun fishing you this year. It's great when we get together and ping ideas off each other. It's deffinately made me a betther fisherman.

Sad the season is coming to a close, but pumped about the upcoming archery season. And when I'm in the stand deer hunting, I'll already be thinking about the upcoming 2013 fishing season. Let's do it again next year!

Chris