Mexico Pt. 9/4 & 9/5 Best day

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name: Reel Deal

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): 9/4 & 9/5/12

Time on Water: 7 am to 4 pm. and 7:30 to 2:30 p.m.

Weather/Temp: nice

Wind Speed/Direction: Tues. 10 -15 from So. Wed. 10-15 from N.

Waves: 3' to 4' Tues. wed. 3'

Surface Temp: 76.4

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: Tues. 12 , We 6

Total Boated: Tues. 8 , wed. 2

Species Breakdown: Kings

Hot Lure: Hammerfly

Trolling Speed: 2.o to 2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 95' to 120'

Lure Depth: 75' to 105'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================== sea cond. 3'-4' in the morning calming dwn. to 1' mid . day both days. Best trip for us so far this season . All fish were 17 lbs. to 25 lbs. in nice shape . Headed out 330 Deg. till 95' fow . Marked lots of bait started trolling. two Dipseys out 270' and 300' two riggers Dwn. 90' & 100'. Hooked into three & boated one before noon. at about 1:00 pm. all hell broke loose, Hooked in to 9 more and boated 6 more . Boated 8 for 1st day. When sea calmed dwn. we put in two more riggers. Caught fish on riggers and Dipseys. At about 4:15 started to thunder & rain like hell , picked up and ran in. Wed. we fished same area but not as lucky Hooked into 6 & boated 2 . The wind shifted blew from the north.

Tight Lines

Len :D

photo_16.jpg

photo_14.jpg

photo_15.jpg

Nice report... We talked to you guys at the dock. My buddy helped you with a rope. We were in my penn yan... Ended up 6 for 7 yesterday. Lots of fish and bait around and not much boat traffic. Makes for a nice day. Best, mark

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Nice report... We talked to you guys at the dock. My buddy helped you with a rope. We were in my penn yan... Ended up 6 for 7 yesterday. Lots of fish and bait around and not much boat traffic. Makes for a nice day. Best, mark

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Thanks for your help that day Mark , never turn dwn, help. Sounds like you had a great day also. We would of stayed another day but we were beat. Hope to be back up next week .

Tight Lines

Len :yes:

Hey Len, My son and I were in Oswego two weeks ago and also had one of those great days you hope to repeat every trip. I was wondering what you thought of Costello's Cabins?

jeff (from Somerset,N.J.)

Hi Jeff

Never stayed at Costello's Cabins. So I don't know . It was raining like hell tues. when we came in and no place to clean fish, so we went there to have them cleaned . they did a nice job of it , but $3. a fish. I usually clean my own.

Tight Lines

Len