Happy Troller Trolling plate $50

In brand new/ mint/ condition.. This is the big one, its on a 100 HP motor right now... I put about 1 mile on it, and it works well as a hydrofoil, but I have 2 other hydrofoils designed for just that purpose, and would rather have some of the money back... I will never use it in the trolling position as I simply don't troll.. These are about $110 + tax everywhere.. Get a practically brand new one for $50... bob - 607-659-5334

Bob. if your wife was willing to take a message and have you return a phone call you would have cash in your hand by now.

I have been working a LOT and late.. Sorry about that... I wasn't anticipating it when i posted... anger over a missed call is totally useless.

I had other guys contact me about some lures I wanted to trade, and apologized on that post as well. My wife said " some guy called about a motor".. Not sure if that was you or not. If it was, again, sorry. In any case, if anyone can use it, first $50 takes it... bob

btw, Mike.. here is a copy of the email i sent you last night about this very subject...

Hello mcny,

The following is an e-mail sent to you by bulletbob via your account on

"Lake Ontario United". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other

comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at

the following address:

[email protected]

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the

reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of bulletbob.

Message sent to you follows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike.. Did you try and call??.. I haven't been around much lately, and when

I have been, i have been getting home late.. My wife said someone called

about "something about a motor"... In any case. try again tues after 6 or

weds after 5 and I'll be here.. bob 659-5334

Bob, Not sure were you got anger from. If I were angry I would have made it clear that I was angry. Just suggesting that if you want to sell your items it would be helpfull if your wife would take a message rather than tell people to just keep calling untill they happen to catch you. Good luck selling your stuff.

Bob, Not sure were you got anger from. If I were angry I would have made it clear that I was angry. Just suggesting that if you want to sell your items it would be helpfull if your wife would take a message rather than tell people to just keep calling untill they happen to catch you. Good luck selling your stuff.

It will sell....and she did tell me you called, she just wasn't sure what you were talking about, she thought you meant a motor.. it was too late to call back, thats why I sent the email asking you to call tues.. We are talking ONE day here...

I emailed you through the site, along with 2 others.. Sorry about that, none of you got the emails evidently, and there's nothing I can do about that.. Several people are pissed at me, and I tried to contact them...

. Phone calls are best, I will no longer try and use the email function on this site.... BOB.. 607-659-5334