Cayuga Saturday Evening 9/8

My buddy called me this afternoon to see if I wanted to give it a shot once the rain slowed or stopped and I could not resist. We launched from Myers at about 4:30pm and trolled until dark. We went 3/4, landing three good fish, including a personal record rainbow. We caught a 7lb laker, a 3lb smallmouth, and a 23" 5 1/2 lb rainbow, pictured below.

Unfortunately, I did not enter the tournament this weekend, after striking out big time at the two I did enter earlier this summer. Oh, well...

WP_000184.jpg

Good luck to all of you fishing tomorrow.

Sat night was a good change from the morning, that's for sure. Real nice fish! If it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure that would have been 2nd or 3rd, the first place was a 9lb 15 oz rainbow. There was another fish around 5 lbs but I don't remember exactly what it weighed. Grand prize was a 10 lb 5 oz laker (think that's right.)

early riser

I'm sorry for this, but all 3 of your fish would of made the board ;) that is a beautiful rainbow by the way :yes:

Actually vogel451 your wrong....the grand prize winner was a 10lb 5oz laker...

the rainbow may have won the lunker pool as the guy that caught the laker didn't enter the lunker pool