Waves: 1

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 2

Boated:2

With the stormy forecast the night before, I was up studying the radar map like crazy. There was a long line of strong T storms spanning from ERIE to CINN.! OH.

At 5 am, I decided it was a go and met up with two of my buddies, one was my former neighbor and Mark the shark - deaf fisherman from LOU.

We started right out in 40 fow, the screen was FULL OF FISH! This is why I LOVE September! There is no need to run too far to find fish.

Two riggers 40 and 50 down. With spin doc fly. And orange NK spoon with glow tape. Two divers 120 and 150 out on 2 settings, 300 copper.

Within 15 minutes of trolling, First fish took nk spoon off the rigger. My former neighbor landed his First ever king salmon. How can one live in Rochester and not catch salmon!?

I was so thrilled for my buddy when he held up the fish for a photo shoot.

Next fish took pro troll green flasher with silver flash and glow with blue fly siggs rigs. Sure enough. MRk - deaf fisherman battled the fish for good 20 minutes. We cleared the lines to allow mark to fight the fish without getting into tangles. 50 feet away the hook on the fish jaw came unbuttoned. This was a HUGE fish.

Around 8:30 am. We headed back in to be safe. We got back to the dock in time before it poured.

Fishing in 40 to 60 fow, you must expect traffic as there were many charter boats out there with some rec boats. Everyone seemed to cooperate with each other today.

Water level is very low in I bay outlet. StAy in the middle of the channel and watch out for the sand bar on your right when exiting the outlet to the lake.

Tight lines.

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

062_B228_A_7560_4_E2_B_94_EF_57_C71394_D880_849_000001163_ABA7_B0_F.jpg

Nice....glad to see I wasnt the only slightly psychotic person that fished from 6-8:30 as well. When that wind kicked up at 8:30....it was 15 minutes more and we were gone. You did one better than us....got into one king early (about 6:45) that took the white SD/blue fly 80' back on the mag diver, over 55fow. A very nice 19lb king that my brother-in-law was more than excited to land. Screen was good, but couldn't buy another hit, no matter direction and speed! Oh well, that's september fishing too!

Went out pf genny last night and started marking fish in river so we set up in river and trolled out to 70ft and had tostitos nothing and trolled back into river head. Saw some fish splashing around near the piers and went 1 for 3 in the last half an hr. Should stayed right there cause they r in now. 16.9 was our depth when we caught our 20house lb female.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png