Stupid freaking Bills

I've spent my entire life a Bill's fan. I marched halftime at one of their games back in the early '80s. And over that whole period, there was one brief foray where the fans had a real team to cheer. My entire life...I guess hope springs eternal. Maybe they'll turn it around. I'm so tired of saying that, it makes me want to puke.

the only bright side it the offense DID get 28 points. Most games, that's enough to get a win, assuming the $100 million defense shows up. I know, I know, Fitz did throw 3 int but that will happen when your receivers/tight ends can't run a route correctly.

the only bright side it the offense DID get 28 points. Most games, that's enough to get a win, assuming the $100 million defense shows up. I know, I know, Fitz did throw 3 int but that will happen when your receivers/tight ends can't run a route correctly.

Keep in mind that they scored 14 after the Jets scored 41! The Jets mailed in the 4th qt.

Keep in mind that they scored 14 after the Jets scored 41! The Jets mailed in the 4th qt.

Touché

gotta agree with Pete, painful as it is. Garbage time points don't count, score was 41-7 when the jets sat back and coasted through the rest of the game.

I honestly don't believe that the Bills are actually as bad, OR, the Jets are actually as good as they looked yesterday, but it was a tough one to sit through.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
not happy about the moorman cut. There must be something else going on.

Moorman is 36 years old and his punting average has been dropping for several years, Most of his punts Sunday in Cleveland were pathetic. He was outstanding in his day, but his time is over IMO.

Tim

I have to laugh. Sunday night my wife said she wanted to find her Bills seatshirt and jacket. I said, "Oh sure, now they win a few games and everyone is going to start wearing their Bills clothes". I remember the guys where I used to work used to do that. As soon as the team start bombing out in the season, everybody stopped wearing their Bills clothes. Give me a break.