Some help needed for Cayuga

djd427

I am moving the boat from Ontario to Cayuga and have a house rented for 2 weeks in Union Springs starting September 27th. Never fished Cayuga for anything other than bass in the past and need some help for trout and ll salmon. Is there going to be any problems launching at Frontenac Park in the coming weeks? Is there wineries close by to visit by boat? Are the fleas gone by then? What lb test line should I run for leaders and riggers? Does copper work? Any spoons better than others? I appreciate any help that I can get.

You should have no problem getting in at Frontenac Park, most marinas give you till Oct 15 to get out of the water. Goose Watch winery is just north of Dean's cove, phone number by the dock, they'll pick you up or just walk up.

Check the posts from last yr this time, you'll see what was being used. No fleas. Have fun.

Thank you guys very much for the information. I will check the posts from last year A*M to see what was working. It is more of a getaway than a fishing vacation as to why I was curious about the wineries. After the time she spent on the boat with me at Lake Ontario this summer she deserves a little relaxation. She still has bruises from the last few weekends fighting salmon. lol Thank you again, Dave