results of Salvation Army Derby?

MyKey

Curious if you could get updates to the leader board during tournamant? Heard the "B" division never even filled? I put this little guy back in but think it may have been a mistake, was close to legal 18 inch size. If so thats 2 for 2, missed the 2nd place B division with a Brown for the light house derby since I never entered. So now I can beat myself up for not weighing but at least entering the next tournamant. Were did all the Big fish go???

photo.jpg

I meant to take a pic of the leaderboard on Sunday but spent an hour shooting the breeze without even thinking of it, camera in my pocket the whole time. I did email Ron Seacord and he said he'll pass the results on when the list is ready. They never put 5 on the board for "B" but 5 names were called. I can offer these pics for now though. :D All pics were taken just in front of Taughannock as I was heading out or returning. Saturday AM was surprisingly calm... for an hour. Then I got pounded heading back south later. Red sky in morning and all.

Saturday Morning:

DSCN3353.jpg

Saturday Evening:

DSCN3361.jpg

Sunday Morning:

DSCN3365.jpg