Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS We gave the inside water a good try for the first time this season, as there seemed to be better numbers of fish jumping/surfacing in shallow, and some good colored water from the wind the past 2 days. We only landed 1 for 4 in the am, but moved back in shallow in the afternoon and they were more active, as we landed 2 out of 3 in the last hour of yesterdays trip. #4 Green glow, and silver bullet J-plugs 90-120 back were the best, and we got some bites on mag spoons on the riggers 40-50 back and 5 feet down. The fish seemed to like the faster 2.5-2.8 gps speed, so we didn't run the J-13 rapalas. Be very carefull in shallow this year as the water is lower, and you can't get as shallow as you could in previous years. Going out the East side of the channel is dangerous as there is something only 2-3 feet down, and even going out the west side of the channel the bottom is showing that it comes up to only 4-5 feet on the fishfinder!!! Just wanted to give a quick report of our first shot on the wall this year.

====================

J plugs!...yay!..wish I could be there. Like those kings when they get fooled by those plugs. Good job Mick. Maybe in two weeks when I'm back again. I posted the obstructions on the east pass a while ago. Is there a way of putting a temporary marker on it?..

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png