will bracket interfear with rigger cables?

motocross

I run two riggers which I mounted a couple feet forward from the transom and work over the side of the boat. They are more convenient to hook up there and I feel it is safer than reaching out over the transom to clip on the lines. I also run dipsey divers and leadcore lines with clip on side planers. That's enough gear to cover everything -down deep, deep off the side and top water off the side of the boat trail.

i also have a 9.9 trolling motor off to one side of maine motor but directly on the transome. i have my downrigger 2ft forward with 6ft booms.i often look over the side at my cable and with some of the strong currents and wind just pray they don"t catch the prop. judging the distance your motor sits back so far that you will almost be asking for trouble eventually.

I run my riggers at a 90 off the back to clear the swim deck and prop. Works just fine.... just keep the tubing near the roller guide at the the end of the boom lubed real good because it trails back at about a 30 to vertical at trolling speed.

Hi,

I ran a 25' Wellcraft sportsman for ten years with a gill bracket. It puts the main motor way behind the boat. Great for proformance but a pain in the a%$ for seting lines and netting fish. I also ran a Yamaha 9.9 kicker on the port side and the rear port rigger boom set straight back ran about 12" behind the prop. as long as the boat moved forward it was no problem. In fact I caught a lot of landlocked salmon down 5-10 off that rigger in the prop wash :D