Total Boated1

Species Breakdown:Brown

Hot Lure: Green spoon

Trolling Speed

Down Speed:1.75-2.6

Boat Depth: 40-220

Lure Depth: 10-130

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Very slow day of fishing out of Oswego. Only boated one fish, a seven lb brown first thing in the am. Tried every setup the I had on the boat and couldnt manage to pick up anything else. Marked a few fish but they were very very spotty. I talked to a couple more guys and they werent having a good day either. I was just curious if there was a bad North blow within the last few days? Trying to figure out if it's something I did wrong or was it just the conditions?

====================

The majority of the fish in East lake Ontario are moving into major water ways salmon river has probably all the fish that they will get for the year in right now it is stacked beyond the belief of everyone, though there are so many it is almost impossible for people to land them.

We were out on Sunday and worked the area in Mexico Bay from 20FOW and moved out to deeper water. Marked a ton of fish once we hit around 50FOW, had (2) hits on the riggers and (1) on the dipsey, but none made it to the boat. One of the rigger hits was a screamer at first. We took a ride into the Big Salmon River and it was quite a show. Fish jumping out of the water, people lined the banks, and even saw a few guys in kayaks fishing. It's definitely fall!!