Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown:king

Hot Lure: Crome spin dock with green dots pulling hypnotist fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 50-150ft

Lure Depth: 40ft-105ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS. So I bought a 225 penn yan outrage! Gerritt and I Launched it Saturday and drove it around the bay to get used to it for fishing Sunday. After that, got the boat in a slip at skippers to tie it up for the rest of the season. Connor and myself slept on the boat Saturday night and Gerritt met us there in the morning. :) We Took the new Apple Boy ll out to break it in on some big fish!! :yes: We were greeted with some decent waves. We decided to give it a go and see how it did. We ran out to 40ft and I started to put down a spread. It consisted of 4 riggers (45,65,85,105ft) which were pulling spoons and two wires on a 2 setting (250,340ft) which were pulling spin doctor/E chips with flies. the boat was handing the waves great but the two guys I had with me were not as well. We dragged lures untill about 8:30 looping in and out from 150 to 100ft when the 250 dipsy started hauling over 105fow!Connor was on another big fish as it went almost out to 500ft. It was a long battle and he did great with the rollers! :yes: It was a 25lb male king :) . Fished to about 11 and then called it a day. It was a great day and hope to get out a few more times! Pictures coming later! :) -Kyle

====================

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Thanks everybody! Was going to go out Saturday but ended up turning around in channel because it was pretty rough.. So looked like this was our last trip of the season and will be pulling apple boy tomorrow night. I would just like to thank everyone for all the help this season and would esspacially like to thank Tim and Jeff Thomas for all of the things they have taught and showed me! :yes::)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png