Am i nuts? Or is this normal...?

Kuba

Well, about three months i bought my first powerboat(sailor guy here) and im hooked on trolling!

Is that too much for spoons? Do guys own more?

I also have about 10 flies that i never used.

A977D041-CB8E-4E5C-BD81-1353BC6B3D5A-3312-000004E5805EF196_zps5abd97eb.jpg

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

that is only the start for a collection!

having in the thousands is not uncommon by any means!

You just never know what color/size/shape/weight is going to work. so having a good variety is not a bad thing at all!

WOW dude i feel sorry for ya ! or maybe me? their are about 8 basic colors and thats all ya need red, orange,violet,green ,blue,yellow,silver,and gold,,, Thats it!!!!!! I think if you do it mathamaticaly 8x8=n nxn=z zxz=y shouild be somewhere in the 2000,0000 range and thats all ya need......see it simple..

well ya got one set for one spead what if none of them work , back up plan ? secound spead options ? never ran ur flys , ur still learning LMAO glad ur hooked and years from now you will look back on this post and be like OMG. what was i thinking.

LoL, you suckers making fun of me??? I stated that I am new to this! Its only been few months!!!

Btw, I purchased 6 more today:)

Cheers.

Have a question, how do you keep so many on your boats? My boat is only 17 feet long. ( crest liner Kodiak 167)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Do yourself a favor... identify the largest boat you can possibly afford, in terms of money and dock space... then get one 5 feet bigger :yes: with extra attention paid to the beam!! you will be there some day anyway so instead of rigging four boats to get where you need to be like I did. :yes: Then you can worry about filling it with STUFF!!!!!!! ;)