Another name for Meat Market flasher?

BrokeOff

• 2 weeks later...

There is no other name for them but there are similar items,

The blade is chrome, the tape is green on one side and is a chrome tape with lightning bolt type 3D images inside it on the other side, the image changes as you twist the blade in your hand.

I think the pigpen #2 is similar but I think that isa chrome blade with green on front and chrome scale pattern on back, might be easier to find or a decent substitute if you can't find it.

I know the shops in Pulaski carry it.

j

The pig pen is not even close to the meat market. Also there are 2 versions of the meat market. I have both and when I get a chance I will take a picture and post it. The shops in Pulaski had them and you can also buy just the tape (Stinger sells both sides in a package) and tape a plain chrome blade. The green is a see thru tape, not just any green tape.

Total Chaos

Ok, here's the pic. The flasher is the original version then the tape was the second version. You can see the green is see-thru because it appears shinny green on the flasher but a light green on the paper because of the white backing. The other tape is a uv tape. They make that in see-thru and white backed. The meat market has the white backed uv tape. If you want them look for them in the spring. My moto is, buy salmon stuff in the spring and brown trout stuff in the fall. If you wait until the salmon season to get them you won't get them. All Seasons had them but 3 weeks ago when I was there they didn't have any. Fat Nancy had plenty of them plus they have just the tape kits. Little Jons had them as well. Call one of those shops and see if they have them and pay with a credit card and have them shipped to you. Hope this clears it up for you.

Total Chaos

MVC_003_S.jpg