best bets for the weekend

cripples

Hi All,

My three familair panfish waters for me are Keuka, Honeoye, and Canandagua(Woodville launch). I am hoping to get out this weekend. Based on water temps, weeds, water clarity. Please chime in on where would be a good bet to have a good day on the pannies. Perch, bluegills, and crappie are all good with me. Thanks!

Hi All,

My three familair panfish waters for me are Keuka, Honeoye, and Canandagua(Woodville launch). I am hoping to get out this weekend. Based on water temps, weeds, water clarity. Please chime in on where would be a good bet to have a good day on the pannies. Perch, bluegills, and crappie are all good with me. Thanks!

Honeoye is still pea soupish due to the algae blooms and excess weeds

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I was out for a family cruise Wednesday night, and marked a ton of fish on the north end, eastside, near the first point, (don't know the name). Wind was pretty stiff from the south so I imagine bait and fish had moved with it. Marked then from 30-45 fow, then heading west the bottom came up to 23' and then not much activity. Near the point there are bouys marking shoals or shallow water to avoid. Woodville launch is probably still quite shallow from what I have heard lately.