2007 ALL Pro-Am prediction

My first post and it happens to be on this subject. WOW :shock: what KARMA :!:

ALL the following will happen this 2007 Pro-Am trail.

1- Tom B (Cold steel) & Andy (chasing tail) WILL fish the Tourns.PERIOD..

These guys are the most mellow and most competative of the bunch not to mention the most liked. AND Tom (A-Tom-Mik) WILL BE RIGHT THERE ALSO, NO matter what he says now (he is already coming around to the important part of the EXPERIENCE ;) ) If you want to learn PATIENCE this is the the team. I have personally watched this team POUND the same 1 mile of water off ford shoals for 7 hours straight for 2 DAYS!

2- Steve-(King me) & Rick (Yankee troller) With his dad Will not only compete this year (maybee not all 4 tourns.) BUT will crack a top 10 finish EASILY (with alot of hard work :P ) These guys are bursting to accomplish this consitently NO MATTER what rules are laid out. ONLY BAD LUCK will stop these two teams :evil:

3- Dave and everyones buddy roy-boy letcher(Highway-double play-olcotts finest) along with Pete-john (shirley B- ohio's version of gypsies) will come close BUT no win BECAUSE of another well placed female/bikini clad/photograpic spotter strategically placed by team REBEL once AGAIN

:P

4- Paul CzarneSKI (free spirit) & Jerry (rebel) will FINALLY agree to fish together on ONE boat.Thus eliminating the sensless need for both boats to find each other several times every tourn. at 12 miles + down the lake! Since neither Capt. will admit to scouting that spot first and last and the most times. We are even starting to look alike :shock: Rebel & free spirit have taken more money$ from each other by less than 1 fish so many times I believe we are $thousnds down BUT EVEN. Thats what its about!

5- Now the east end. Pete (Prime time) & Dave B (dream chasers) and REBEL will all pass with in 100 yards of each other at the same time on the same spot! Between 2-3 times a day. These 3 will beat the crap out of each other ON PURPOSE. Then I will gladly sit down to dinner with them in sodus pt. or under a tent and GET NO B.S. Just 3 great-different ways to scalp the same fish. THAT IS WHAT it is all about. When these guys win(and they do cosistently) your happy for them, I consider them very very good LONG distance friends.

6- DAVE CHILSON---L O C GOD!!!! Is one sharp guy and will NOT BE PUSHED AROUND when it comes to rules! The more he is involved and at weigh ins the better. PLUS I know where he hangs out :?: I go way back with dave to the days of his remote controlled invisable fence van.

7- Scott-Hans(silver fox) & Jim (team thompson contender) & Del(liquid plumber) will ALSO FISH these tourn. for the simple fact they ARE DIE_HARDS which has turned all of them into consistant winners. These guys all have great confidence in their OWN PROGRAMS regardless of ANY RULE CHANGE. DID you know these guys are AM boats WHO FISH PRO DIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask them why and you will have confident answer why. That is what counts in these tourns.

8- Last Vince(thrillseeker) & andy(candy boat) & Joe/bob(thunder/hot line) & randy (sure strike) & greg(top gun) Will ONCE AGAIN have the most fish--the best nite life--the most donuts---the BEST boat parties & the most class/professionalism boat on down to team uniforms. BUT I pray it will be in a DIFFERENT ORDER OF the above assignments.

These 8 reasons are why REBEL has and will continue to fish/support this PRO_AM SERIES.

Now do you guys really want me to get into the RULES disscussion?

Thanks for reading my .04 cents

JERRY

TEAM REBEL

Jerry-

Obviously I need to send more pictures to your phone so you have something else to think about. That post was WAY too thought out! And you know that the Team Sure Strike crew will have the Grape vodka and red bull flowing...see you in Wilson!

Tommy

Hey Jerry,

Steve-(King me) & Rick (Yankee troller) With his dad Will not only compete this year (maybee not all 4 tourns.) BUT will crack a top 10 finish EASILY (with alot of hard work ) These guys are bursting to accomplish this consitently NO MATTER what rules are laid out. ONLY BAD LUCK will stop these two teams

I am the KING of bad luck! :x Looks like i need to go start sharpening some hooks and bending some spoons 8) See ya at the bar :?: :!: :idea:

Jerry's quiet on the board... but he sure like's to make a splash when he does talk though... good job in redirecting everyone's thoughts to the reality of the tourney's... they cost a lot of money and time... but in the end it's the competition against each other, BS-ing, bragging rights and BTW- it's a little bit of fun along the way too! We're guys and it's the same reasons that we get together to play poker, golf or whatever...

Update:

The first 7 responses I get, 5 of them are from people my finger forgot to type :x

Tommy (reel action) Brush cut twin to randy (sure strike)

Member of the T rojan B ig B oat F ishing F leet.

T.B.B.F.F. to the rest of us. I have not had much tourn. experience with tom yet. He WILL make the 2008 Pro-Am prediction for sure.

Hans (upgrady) Are you kidding me!!! My team goes back to the early1980's with Hans, brother Lars and father. Grady whites their whole life :!: HONESTLY, If any pro-am team can get Hans to fish pro or am with them I would garantee you will be shocked/impressed and butt scratching all in the same tourn. INCREDIBLE WEALTH of knowledge (they first mated on the best oak orchard charter boats for many summers) If you can get by that clean german cut look (the i would rather torpedo half the competion look)

PS Nice observation on my POSATIVES of the pro-am experience.

Jeff (miss em) I am going to save what little value I have left in my crystal ball. I won't need it to see what Ernie is capable of. I will admit I have learned more from Ernie by just watching his moves for many, many years. I may exchange a few hellos a year with him is all. BUT,wacthing how he attacks a certain area and more importantly WHEN to leave browns & switch to kings is amazing the conditions that he reads.

Ernie (fish doctor) & staves (hat trick) Are the best I have come across in a long time. Their achilles heal I believe is TIME If they could incorporate charters and pro-ams together = TOP 5 ALWAYS!!!!!!! Put Bob (TK) & tom (little whip) And as before mentioned cold steel & top gun in the mix and easily all oswego finish :arrow: REBEL'S GREATEST EAST END FEAR ;(

BIG DAVE--Rebel's BIGGEST FAN (literally) from cortland. Great guy,knowledgeable as he is cute :$ Pound for pound dave you were a much better bargain than the private tatoo, bikini spotter we sent out.

ONLY Billy V voted her as nicer figure than you :P Your right that is funny no matter how upset you are with OPEN COMMUNICATION :x

I am going to save Billy V for another long winded pro-am memory.

Sorry for the rant partII

JERRY

TEAM REBEL

ROFLMAO guess you never really know who is watching you a little closer than you think, (I thought we were the only ones glassen the competition) and why open communication when you can find this kind of hard facts about someone keeping your mouth shut like we have in the Oswego events through the years, with info like this Open Communication will be scary. Jerry? Let me ask you this, what do you really think about the Cold Steel Naked Rally?? LMAO again, hope you didn't enjoy it too much. (Then again you watched it for 7 hours, 2 days no less) scary again!!

Anyway, you get an A+ for your effort. No wonder why your always cashing !!

Tom

Tom,

Don't know what to think about the Cold Steel naked rally???? Never got close enough to see that. But did make 5 moves that tourn. from Mexico bay to Fair Haven (chasing water= Hind sight BAD MOVE) and back again. Only to observe the cold steel east-west in it troll. So during our annual tent talk, myself, vince and tom went over our versions of the tourn & practice days. Last years tent talk was with me and tom only, Due to the fact vince(thrillseeker) was up making speeches & collecting trophies! That was an all time depressing low for me and tom I am sure, because we both had the door open in Sodus to close the deal. AGAIN MAIN POINT-that's what makes this tourn #1. But when tom-vince or any one of these guys says they lost the tourney because of the dropped fish or placed the (sodus) tourny because of boating every king on a fly bite with trailer single hooks. OR in this case pulled sharks from the mud with 2 fly set-ups off ford shoals because the dreaded northwest deep water run may have been tough on the boat I BELIEVE THEM>

I do NOT believe in open communication during the tourns.

BUT I am ALL FOR OPEN COMMUNICATION AFTER IT.

JERRY

TEAM REBEL

You were just as well not to see that rally close up, was just bust'n :$

You did hit the nail right on the head as I quote you, "Thats what makes these touney's #1"......... Keeping that feeling alive I guess is the next step we all must take. We as a team (Cold Steel) get pumped, I feel the tension increase during talks in the months ahead even and of course during pre-fish and such, as I am sure everyone does. It just takes from the pump when things seem to be changing out from under our feet. First reaction is usually worst.

Anyhow you know you can take the feelings from the "tent talks" between yourself, Tom and Vince (and many) to the bank concerning passion for the competitive side of each and everyone of us. As info is shared before and after tourney time amongst everyone, wether lies or truths there's no denying the intensity. Wayne County 06' as the final weigh-ins were made I was talking with Vince, he was noting just what you just typed on strikes generated compared to landing percentage making or breaking us all, I think he had 5 Kings on day 2, we generated 5 strikes as well all day on the same fly program you also mentioned, we were fortunate enough to scoop each one. What measures our intensity level is how we can remember some of these close finishes or simple good times so well. Final structure for Wayne, Fishin Magician 325.78, Thrillseeker 297.95, Cold Steel 289.61, Rebel Charters 274.40. Cup standings 1) Thrillseeker, 2) Rebel Charters, 3) Maui-Jim Fishing, 4) Cold Steel, guess we do like to mix it up at times now don't we! Dam

I agree with Yankee, Jerry has us all pegged !!!

!!!NO COMMUNICATION !!!

Tom

TOM,

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did NOT mean any disrespect to you--tom--andy or the rest of cold steel or ANY other team I mentioned. I really just want to send the IMPORTANT message of THERE IS ALOT to gain out of this series. Much more like you hit it, passion-competativness-tension and memories. You being pumped about this in EARLY JANUARY just says more about you and your passion.

AND by the way mister A-TOM-MIK fly guru. If I remember right, YOU sent me a great fly package ALONG with a note explaining the fly #numbers (#22 or #23 green maybee) that were used by you guys in the oswego win a few years back. That was very helpfull to me for the next few summers of chartering. I still have green to green wrapped up to this day.

So here is another guy you guys may want to run into for the best/updated fly advice you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom see you soon

JERRY

TEAM REBEL

Jerry,

In the words of Ralph Barone (Everyone loves raymond)"Holy Crap!"

I'll look forward to these tournaments every year no matter if it's opened or closed communication. Theirs too much FUN to sit home while one is going on.

BTW: We'll probobly do the west end series(oak,niagra)

See ya soon, Scott