1994 Starcraft Islander 191SOLD SOLD SOLD

pokepole39

7800.00 loaded as is last of the big aluminum boats in great shape

clean , great shape ,no loss rivets watertight ! Hour meeter says 83 hrs when krenzer marine went through all the lower unit seals they concured meter was probobly right boat can be sold loaded ready to go or boat only! 1) MERC LX 130 3.O HP MOTOR VERY CLEAN 2)HUMINBIRD 365 I GPS FISHFINDER 3) LOWRANCE MARK 5X PRO FISHFINDER 4) STANDARD HORION MARINE RADIO 5) 10 BIG JON RODHOLDERS OLD STYLE 4 ON EACH SIDE 2 ON THE BACK 6) 4 BIG JON ELECTRIC DOWNRIGGERS WITH DUAL ROD HOLDERS 7) 1 SPARE DOWNRIGGER WITH SPARE BOOM AND PULLEYS 5 TOTAL DOWNRIGGERS 8) PORT-A -POTTY 9) BIG JON ELECTRIC MOTORS ON SIDE PLANERS 3 FOOT MAST WITH SPRINGS ON PULLEYS 10) 2010 HONDA HIGH THRUST 15 HP WITH POWER TRIM AND TILT ELECTRIC START INCLUDES REMOTE POWER TRAN STEERING SYSTEM 11)DUAL BATTERY WITH ISOLATION SWITCH 12)GALVANIZED TRAILER WITH NEW 14 INCH TIRES AND LED LIGHTS 13) new shift controls and shift and throtle cables this year installed by krenzer marine Sodus NY 14 ) half swim platform keeps cooler out of boat 15) 4 blade stainless steel stilletto prop 18 pitch with spare aluminum 19 pitch in boat 16)15 hp motor is xl shaft so prop is always in clean water

Boat is very clean and runs fantastic, trailers very easy and can be pulled with a regular size truck with no problems. I am selling because i purchased a bigger boat ! This boat is great on fuel with both motors and will troll with the Honda all day on a few gallons. Will fish 3 very easy 4 makes it a little crowded but can be done . Motor and drive have been gone over and anything that needed it was replaced for last season boat was fished in 3 derbys plus other days whithout a hickup

I live in alabama but boat has been winterized and is in Trumansburg NY stored inside if you wish to see it we will make araggements with my father in law to show it ,, if a sea trial is requested i will do my best to get up their for you to get it .please show up as i will need to drive 1200 miles .

I am asking 9000 loaded as is, if you don't want the equipment make an offer or just make an offer and we will see what we can do

this is a bill of sell sale as alabama dosent require titles and your motor veh department agreed with that and let us know the forms needed thank you for taking your time to look ....

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED AND WILL POST PICS THIS WEEKEND !!! can also contact at [email protected] thank you for looking

OK IF YOU WISH JUST TO PURCHASE BOAT AND TRAILER WILL LEAVE SIDE POLE HOLDERS ON ////5300 HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THOSE INTERESTED THANKS ...

SOLD AND MAN WAS SOOO HAPPY TOLD YOU THE BOAT WAS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE ...DID YOU ALL READ 85 OR SO ENGINE HRS GOOD DAY AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR

• 2 months later...