Lake systems multi troller electric riggers anyone?

howboutthosemets

I picked up 3 of these at a garage sale for $200. The price was too good to refuse (I think). The lady said they were her ex's and he had them on his boat 5 years ago and they were working then he put them in the garage for winter and they broke up and she hasn't seen him since. They have a crank on the side so they can be used as manual too. 2 of them have like a little computer on the front of them. She's moving to florida so she wanted to get rid of them and make a few bucks cause they are worthless to her. I guess he paid $500 each for them. Well, two of them say lake systems multi troller on them and one of them just says cannon and has like an on off switch and a raising lowering switch one of which has a little covering over it. The booms on the lake systems are 42 inches and the cannon is 26 and a half. The cannon one has around a 12 lb ball with it. The second two pics and last reflect the cannon and the others are of the lake systems. Any help with these would be great. Thanks

photo344u.th.jpg

photo346p.th.jpg

photo347q.th.jpg

photo348q.th.jpg

photo349b.th.jpg

photo350k.th.jpg

I bought one used also. I love that thing... when it works. It's been a great rigger and IMO one of the best riggers ever made. They are awesome riggers. The computer on top, has different modes, you can control the speed it goes down or up, they swim up and down while trolling if you want, they also have the electric fish system in them (not sure what you really call it). They will also stop when the cable breaks the water surface as it knows it is out of the water. Whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN it unless your ready to pour oil all over your garage floor. They may also spring a leak every now and again. The units are filled with oil. The circuit board, motor and everything inside is oil packed. If one of yours acts like it is dead, but the display fires up, manually move the spool and it will get the motor working. Sometimes the oil kills the contact after sitting for months. Someplace I have the user guide (not sure where it is right now). Good luck with them, I love my Lake Systems.